January 2, 2010

LIFE FACETS: Spiritual

Editor's Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.

SPIRITUAL

Where Am I Now: Strong faith & relationship with Christ, but NOT attending church on regular basis

Being Statement: I will make God look good by the way I live my life, and use my faith as the foundation for the rest of my life facets 

By 2015, I will be...

– Not just growing in my faith, but sharing it as well 

– I will be involved in a church family – not just attending Church on Sunday mornings

– I will have gone on one mission trip

2010 Goals:

– Find a church home

– Continue daily devotionals

– Incorporate faith-based books into my reading"

– Continue mentor program & fellowship classes

No comments:

Want Blog Updates?
E-mail Address: