January 2, 2010

LIFE FACETS: Significance

Editor's Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.

SIGNIFICANCE

Where Am I Now: Constantly put an emphasis on giving back & helping those less fortunate; My conviction statement: Everyone deserves a fighting chance to be successful.

Being Statement: I will make giving back sexy and cool – be a motivation to others to give back


By 2015, I will have...

– Made Fort Worth the most giving city in the United States, while personally accumulating more than 2,000 hours of community service.

– Brought a chapter of Back on My Feet to DFW

– Maintained & cultivated my relationship with my Little Brother (BBBS)

– Gone on one mission trip


2010 Goals:

– Accumulate 400 hrs of community service (almost 8 hours a week)

– Start prison mentoring

– Continue relationship w/ Little Brother

– Do five presentations that revolve around my conviction statement

– Research possible metrics/platform to make FW most giving city in America

– Serve on two Boards of local 501(c)(3) organizations


Goal Breakdown

Accountability Coaches

No comments:

Want Blog Updates?
E-mail Address: