January 2, 2010

LIFE FACETS: Business

Editor's Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.

BUSINESS

Where Am I Now: I am president/CEO of start-up company, e-Partners in Giving; we have been operational for 13 months

• Limited cash flow; morale low, and questioning business model

• Forced to take another job – since company has not generated necessary traction/momentum


Being Statement: I will utilize my leadership abilities to develop a unique business model/assemble a like-minded team that inspires entrepreneurs (Entrepreneur Incubator)– create, sell, repeat

• Involved in the daily operations – not just financially invested

• Each project will fund the next


By 2015, I will have...

– Made e-Partners in Giving a sustainable & profitable company and execute the best exit strategy

– Put together my "Dream Team" – 6 to 7 like-minded and motivated individuals

– Use funds generated by sale of e-Partners to start first company of Entrepreneur Incubator


2010 Goals:

– Give each of our investors the opportunity to sell back their share(s) in the company

– Hire a PR intern

– Pay down all debt

– Receive minimal pay check

– Send three of our employees to some sort of sales training.

– Add minimum of 100 funeral home partners


Goal Breakdown

Accountability Coaches

No comments:

Want Blog Updates?
E-mail Address: