January 2, 2010

LIFE FACETS: Family

Editor's Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.

FAMILY

Where Am I Now: First child on the way – solid foundation of love & respect between me & my wife; Immediate family lives within hours drive – try to sse them every couple of weeks.

Being Statement: I will be the husband my wife deserves & the role model my children need

By 2015, I will be...

– I want my immediate family to be in place, with at least three children (our own or through adoption)

– Have taken classes with my wife to improve our communication & build on the foundation we've already established

2010 Goals:

– Have healthy baby boy

– Go on one vacation w/ my wife (no kids)

– Start conversation about going to classes/counseling

– Start conversation about where we want to raise our family


Goal Breakdown

Accountability Coaches

No comments:

Want Blog Updates?
E-mail Address: