January 2, 2010

LIFE FACETS: Education

Editor's Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.

EDUCATION

Where Am I Now: Have Master's Degree in Ed. Administration; recently started Rapport Leadership Training

Being Statement: Advice from my grandfather: Never stop learning. I will apply this advice to every aspect of my life


By 2015, I will have...

– Complete all Rapport Leadership Seminars

– Have my real estate license

– Be fluent in conversational Spanish


2010 Goals:

– Take one real estate class

– Start conversation about communication class w/ wife

– Send three of our employees to some sort of sales training (me included)

– Continue to incorporate leaderhship books & biographies into my reading

– Buy Spanish version of Rosetta Stone


Goal Breakdown

Accountability Coaches

No comments:

Want Blog Updates?
E-mail Address: