February 8, 2009

I WANT 'MY WHISPER' TO BE HEARD


I am dedicating myself to stay
on top of my "Hear My Whisper" blog.

I've periodically updated it over the last few months, but I want to get more consistent. (I've uploaded the first chapter – "The Foundation" – and will start working on "The Path" next.)

Reminder: Last Christmas, I let my spiritual guard down and created a daily devotional and inspirational journal for my family. It was a unique collection of letters, photos, journal writings, quotes, and scripture.

I wanted to share my relationship with Jesus Christ.

In my introduction letter, I wrote: “In every excerpt that I have included, I truly feel like God is alive and speaking directly to us – whether it’s a letter from Mom telling me to clean my room or a note from Dad telling me that he his proud of me.”

I went on to write: “I’m proud of my relationship with Jesus Christ, and I want YOU to know that if something happens to me, and I’m taken from this earth, that I’m going to spend eternity in heaven.”

That’s why I’m sharing it with you – again.

No comments:

Want Blog Updates?
E-mail Address: