February 27, 2012

AFTER THE POST: Perspective Makes This Book
a MUST Buy, a MUST Read and a MUST Share

In a post last week, I referenced the New York Times Bestseller "How Do You Kill 11 Million People?" by Andy Andrews.

I was thrilled when Mr. Andrews – or a member of Mr. Andrews' team – reached out me on Twitter. He said he liked the post – despite the fact I told people NOT to buy the book.
(I simply suggested checking it out of from the local public library instead.)

He had a sense of humor about it,
adding a friendly "Ha!" in the Tweet.

The ironic part: The exact same day I received the Tweet, I finished ANOTHER book by Andrews – "The Noticer".

This wonderfully great book IS a "buyer." (Not to mention a "sharer.")

"The Noticer" is an easy read that is profound, thought-provoking and inspirational. The theme of the book revolves around its subtitle: "Sometimes, all a person needs is a little perspective."

GREATNESS!

Andrews' web site, The Noticer Project – which deserves its own blog post – describes the book perfectly:

"Based on a remarkable true story, The Noticer beautifully blends fiction, allegory, and inspiration. It provides simple, yet powerful distinctions about love, relationships, value and integrity and will inspire readers to take that first step towards a major life change."

I'm not sure why I'm just now being introduced to Mr. Andrews' fabulous books, but I've already started No. 3: "The Traveler's Gift." (Sorry Mr. Andrews...I got it from the library.)

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Want Blog Updates?
E-mail Address: